10 min. 20 min.
Don’t know what you’re having tonight? Try this recipe!
Featured is a Salmon Burger topped with a few of my favorite items: fried egg, sautéed mushrooms, and fresh spinach.
- 100% Whole Wheat Flax & Fiber Roll
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 Trader Joe's Salmon Burger
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1. Toast Bread/Roll
- 2. Top one side of the toast with a handful of spinach. Save remaining spinach on the side to serve as salad.
- 3. Warm pan with oil, placed over medium heat. Crack egg into pan, cook for about 2-3 mins. Do not move until liquid is set. Then, cover pan briefly to cook the top of the egg using the steam. Gently slide the egg, using a spatula, to transfer it towards the toast.
- 4. Next, pan fry the salmon patty for approx. 5-7 mins on each side. (I used Trader Joe's Salmon Patty)
- 5. Then, sauté mushrooms for 4-5 mins until tender and lightly brown.
- 7. Pack all ingredients in between Roll.
- 8. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and top it on side salad.
- That's a wrap. Enjoy!