8 min. 15 min.
Here’s a must try guilt-free recipe to cool you off for the summer! A low calorie, green tea inspired banana based vegan popsicle that’s actually good for you! I am a big fan of anything matcha made so I just had to experiment what a green tea banana based ice cream/popsicle would taste like and surprisingly – it was very good and refreshing!
- 2 whole bananas, sliced
- 1 tbsp of matcha powder
- 1/3 cashew milk (optional)
- Slice bananas and freeze content until frozen
- Place frozen bananas and 1 tablespoon of matcha powder into a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour the content into the popsicle molds and freeze again
- Enjoy 🙂
- If necessary, add choice of milk to help the blending process.
To purchase the popsicle mold I used here, click on the image below. 🙂